Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: BUG: cog wheel keeps turning and nothing happens

I'm new

Views 395

Replies 1

trying to log-in to MyGovID on my iMac. typed in my email. the wheel cog just keeps turning. a code is supposed to be sent to my iPhone ... nothing!  this has happened all day. have one day left to log-in and enter jobkeeper information. so frustrated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @rinacig,

If you don’t receive a code through the app when trying to log in to a government online service, try the following:

If you have bookmarked the myGovID login page, delete the bookmark and close the browser. Open a new browser and begin at the service you were trying to access.

Hopefully that sorts it out. We also have a webpage for Top enquiries about myGovID which includes solutions to myGovID errors.

All the best,
Dejan

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @rinacig,

If you don’t receive a code through the app when trying to log in to a government online service, try the following:

If you have bookmarked the myGovID login page, delete the bookmark and close the browser. Open a new browser and begin at the service you were trying to access.

Hopefully that sorts it out. We also have a webpage for Top enquiries about myGovID which includes solutions to myGovID errors.

All the best,
Dejan