ATO Community

Register for PAYG Witholding

Views 100

Replies 1

I am needing to register for PAYG witholding to pay my employees Tax.  I contacted via the business portal with no response. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Jen1234,

Sorry to hear that no one has gotten back to you yet. To register for pay as you go withholding through the business portal you can follow the Add, Update or cancel a tax type section of our online services for business help. It's easy to do online and means you don't need to wait for a response which is a bonus.

If you're having trouble registering for pay as you go withholding online, your best bet may to be to contact our business area and complete it over the phone. The process is pretty straight-forward and hopefully shouldn't take too long. We are generally busier on Mondays, so feel free to call later in the week if you would like to avoid waiting too long.

Hope this helped, let us know if there are any problems doing that.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Jen1234,

Sorry to hear that no one has gotten back to you yet. To register for pay as you go withholding through the business portal you can follow the Add, Update or cancel a tax type section of our online services for business help. It's easy to do online and means you don't need to wait for a response which is a bonus.

If you're having trouble registering for pay as you go withholding online, your best bet may to be to contact our business area and complete it over the phone. The process is pretty straight-forward and hopefully shouldn't take too long. We are generally busier on Mondays, so feel free to call later in the week if you would like to avoid waiting too long.

Hope this helped, let us know if there are any problems doing that.