Announcements
Are you a tax professional needing a bit more time to lodge? Check out how to apply online for a deferral, or ask the Community!

ATO Community

apply abn

Views 974

Replies 1

i need some help i applied for abn but application refused as i done some mistake .so now do i can apply abn again with fresh application or i need to contact ato for correct the mistakes.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hello @sandhu51950 

If your ABN application was unsuccessful, you'll receive a refusal number. You'll also receive a letter within 14 days confirming that your application has been refused, the reasons for the refusal and the options available to you, which include your review rights.

Once you have read this letter and the reasons for refusal are clear, and you have read what your options are, then you should contact the Australian Business Registry to discuss your application.

PBlizz

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hello @sandhu51950 

If your ABN application was unsuccessful, you'll receive a refusal number. You'll also receive a letter within 14 days confirming that your application has been refused, the reasons for the refusal and the options available to you, which include your review rights.

Once you have read this letter and the reasons for refusal are clear, and you have read what your options are, then you should contact the Australian Business Registry to discuss your application.

PBlizz