Announcements
We understand that 2020 has been a difficult year but we're here to try and make it a little easier for you during tax time. You can search other people's posts, read our articles or ask your own question.

ATO Community

Re: myGovId Identity Strength

Highlighted

Views 252

Replies 2

I have set up myGovId as standard identity strength (passport and drivers licence) but it tells me my identity is not strong enough. I would like to make it stronger but it only offers me the option of an Australian birth certificate. I was born in NZ but I have been and Australian citizen for 20 years. How do I increase my security level please ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Initiate

Replies 1

Hey, standard strength with two documents is all you need for ATO online services for agents - why do you need stronger?
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Best answer

Initiate

Replies 1

Hey, standard strength with two documents is all you need for ATO online services for agents - why do you need stronger?
Highlighted

Replies 0

It was telling me my identity strength wasn't strong enough, now it has changed so maybe the site just got bogged down. I can't log in to anything anyway so I guess I will just have to wait it out. Thanks anyway