Announcements
On 7 August 2020 the government proposed further changes to the JobKeeper extension. For more information, visit the Treasury website.

ATO Community

Re: A.T.O. company deposit.

Highlighted

Views 478

Replies 5

Hi all, My company has just received a deposit from A.T.O. I cannot make any sense out of it. Does anyone know why my company has received a payment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 2

The cash flow boost on the March BAS is a minimum of $10,000 and maximum of $50,000.

If you are a quarterly BAS lodger the cash flow boost amount will equal the PAYG withholding amount on your March BAS, subject to the above limits.

If you lodge monthly BAS, the amount will be 3 times the March PAYG, once again subject to the above limits.
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Champion

Replies 4

This may have been the cash flow boost.

Highlighted

Replies 3

I have had a look at the Cash Flow Boost but the figures do not add up.

Highlighted

Best answer

Devotee

Replies 2

The cash flow boost on the March BAS is a minimum of $10,000 and maximum of $50,000.

If you are a quarterly BAS lodger the cash flow boost amount will equal the PAYG withholding amount on your March BAS, subject to the above limits.

If you lodge monthly BAS, the amount will be 3 times the March PAYG, once again subject to the above limits.
Highlighted

Replies 1

Thank you. The key word hear is "minimum" . Every small business will receive $10,000 now and again in October.

In my case, the $10,000 was reduced by the activity statement debt, which I had already paid. 

Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 0

Assuming you are a quarterly BAS lodger, half of the second $10,000 will credited to your June BAS and the other $5,000 credited on your September BAS.