Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Am I eligble to apply for early super release if Im working and receiving single parent payments?

I'm new

Views 595

Replies 1

I am working part time and receive single parent payments. No change due to covid. Am I eligble for early release of my super as I meet one condition (receiving PPS)?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 0

Hi @Ebony1985,

To be eligible for the Early Release of Super you need to meet one of circumstances listed in the eligibility criteria.

If you are eligible for the single parenting payment, that would meet one of the circumstances listed in the eligibility criteria.

Hope this helps! 

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 0

Hi @Ebony1985,

To be eligible for the Early Release of Super you need to meet one of circumstances listed in the eligibility criteria.

If you are eligible for the single parenting payment, that would meet one of the circumstances listed in the eligibility criteria.

Hope this helps!