Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Annual leave and the Job Keeper

Views 485

Replies 1

I have just recieved my last fortnights pay, plus the two weeks back pay for the job keeper. 
I was paid $3,000 (the 2x job keeper before tax, or so i thought) but this also included the leave i had to take to get by in the mean time.(i had less than 2 weeks leave at the time of being stood down) 
Was under the impression that i would receive the job keeper and the leave taken would be extra. so i was expecting (before tax) $3,000 + what ever leave i took. am i miss informed?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @EmmaI 

There is information at How much you will get paid from your employer.

If your paid leave is less than or equal to $1,500 per fortnight then that's all the employer is required to pay (before tax). Naturally, if the amount is higher then the employer should top up the payment.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @EmmaI 

There is information at How much you will get paid from your employer.

If your paid leave is less than or equal to $1,500 per fortnight then that's all the employer is required to pay (before tax). Naturally, if the amount is higher then the employer should top up the payment.