Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Business Takeover JobKeeper Eligibility

Views 631

Replies 1

Hi Community
We are in the process of taking over a company that has 7 employees on jobkeeper plus the current owner as well. Since we now setup a new company (new abn) but continue with the same operations and personnel my questions are:

-Can I take over the job-keeper eligibility for the employees (current owner will terminate their contracts and we do offer new ones)?

-Can I myself still enroll for Job-keeper program as the new owner of this company?

It is a tour-operating business and there us currently no demand for tours as we serve mostly international clientele.

Thanks for your responses.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @MrDani 

Please have a look at this thread as it contains three scenarios to help you work out whether your entity and the employees are still eligible to receive JobKeeper payments.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @MrDani 

Please have a look at this thread as it contains three scenarios to help you work out whether your entity and the employees are still eligible to receive JobKeeper payments.