Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Re: COVID -19 job keeper payment delay

Views 302

Replies 3

I haven't received my jobkeeper payment for this month declared on 1st of March is there any delay in payment this month?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @abdulakheel03,

There doesn't appear to be any current delays affecting payments. The time frame for sending payments is generally 5 business days from the date of declaration. After that it's up to your bank to process the payment. I would give it a few more days to allow for this. If you haven't received anything by then I would contact our business area and follow up on the payment.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any further questions

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @abdulakheel03,

There doesn't appear to be any current delays affecting payments. The time frame for sending payments is generally 5 business days from the date of declaration. After that it's up to your bank to process the payment. I would give it a few more days to allow for this. If you haven't received anything by then I would contact our business area and follow up on the payment.

Hope this helps, let us know if you have any further questions

Replies 1

thanks EthanATO for the reply.

how do I contact our business area to follow up with the delay in payment?

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @abdulakhell03,

@EthanATO has included the link to follow in his response. The business line phone number is located under the 'Phone numbers for self-help services' heading.

RachATO