Announcements
Have you sold crypto, shares or property? Our new capital gains tax guide has info about cost bases, calculations & more! Still got questions? Ask the Community!

ATO Community

Re: Cashflow Boost Payment Times

Views 1027

Replies 3

Hi, we lodged out quarterly BAS on 14 April and meet the criteria for the Cashflow Boost. We were expecting it to hit the Intergarated Account today but nothing is showing yet. When can we expect to see it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Replies 1

Thanks Laylor. I saw that as well. What I'm looking for is confirmation on how this is going and when it is expected to come through. I expect that there are a lot of businesses that were expecting it to hit yesterday but it hasn't and it is difficult to tell if there is an issue or it is being done gradually over the coming weeks.

Trying to avoid calling ATO but looks like we will need to.

3 REPLIES 3

Devotee

Replies 2

Hi @mavetech 

The ATO Community has provided a featured article on the CashBoost.

In here it mentions that

No need to apply, just lodge your BAS
If you’re eligible  to receive the cash flow boost, you don’t need to apply. Just lodge your activity statement and the first amount will be automatically credited to your account from 28 April 2020.

Most helpful response

Replies 1

Thanks Laylor. I saw that as well. What I'm looking for is confirmation on how this is going and when it is expected to come through. I expect that there are a lot of businesses that were expecting it to hit yesterday but it hasn't and it is difficult to tell if there is an issue or it is being done gradually over the coming weeks.

Trying to avoid calling ATO but looks like we will need to.

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @mavetech 

We are unable to advise of a particular day but any day from April 28. If you are not doing so already, you can monitor your account in the Business Portal.

Thanks, Ari