Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Commissioners Discretion

Enthusiast

Views 1346

Replies 6

I have lodged a Commissioners Discretion form for my client. 

When I sent it I received the following automatic email. Is that saying I've done it incorrectly or is that just an automatic email advising everyone. I did do it on the correct form but printed signed it and scanned and emailed as pdf?

What is the likely turnaround to receive a reply?

Thank you for your email

Your JobKeeper application<https://www.ato.gov.au/Forms/JobKeeper---application-form-for-Commissioner-s-discretion-in-respect-o...> for Commissioner’s discretion in respect of an eligible business participant must be provided on the appropriate form.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @AccountsPlus,

Thank you for your enquiry. The weblink for Commissioners discretion advises - How to submit this form

You can complete and submit this form saving and sending it via email to JobKeeperDiscretions@ato.gov.au.

It should be fine. However, you may also contact us to confirm it has been received in a few days.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.  

6 REPLIES 6

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @AccountsPlus,

Thank you for your enquiry. The weblink for Commissioners discretion advises - How to submit this form

You can complete and submit this form saving and sending it via email to JobKeeperDiscretions@ato.gov.au.

It should be fine. However, you may also contact us to confirm it has been received in a few days.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.  

Enthusiast

Replies 0

Thanks Jodie

Replies 3

Hi, I got the exact same auto reply and now I'm worried I did something wrong. Would you please post when you got confirmation?

Enthusiast

Replies 0

Gee Sure can!

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Gee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We have no access to client accounts through ATO Community. You will need to contact us to follow this up.

Regards,

JodieR. 

Enthusiast

Replies 0

Hi Gee,

Have you heard anything yet?