Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Continuing JobKeeper For Casual Job After Getting Fulltime Job Also

Views 503

Replies 1

I have been on jobkeeper payments since June for a long term casual job I have been working at for the past few years. I have recently gotten a fulltime job in another company that will start soon. The employer at the workplace of my casual job has asked me to still work weekends and continue on the jobkeeper payments once I start fulltime work. Is this possible or would I need to go off jobkeeper payments once I start fulltime work also?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @W1 

You can earn additional income without your eligibility being affected as long as you maintain your employment (including while being stood down) with your JobKeeper-eligible employer.

You can read more about Jobkeeper at the Jobkeeper for employees Frequently asked questions page.

Hope this clears everything up.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @W1 

You can earn additional income without your eligibility being affected as long as you maintain your employment (including while being stood down) with your JobKeeper-eligible employer.

You can read more about Jobkeeper at the Jobkeeper for employees Frequently asked questions page.

Hope this clears everything up.