ATO Community

December Monthly Declaration Due Date Jobkeeper

Initiate

Views 1229

Replies 4

Hi,

Has anyone seen any comments about an extension for the December monthly Jobkeeper declaration (normally due 14 January)?

Thank you kindly,

Katrina

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @Katrina24 @Agk74 @OnBalance

We have been advised that there has been some updates for the January Busines declaration;

• The declaration will be available from 4 January 2021
  • Eligible entities have until 28 January 2021 to submit their business monthly declaration for December.
  • The declaration is for JobKeeper fortnight 18 (23 November to 6 December 2020), 19 (7 December to 20 December 2020) and 20 (21 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).

JobKeeper key dates

4 REPLIES 4

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Katrina24

There is currently no information on an extension in time for monthly JobKeeper declarations to be made for December. The time frame for JobKeeper monthly declarations is currently between 1 and 14 of the month, for example to claim for October the declaration must be made between 1 and 14 of November.

Please keep an eye on our JobKeeper key dates page, when changes are made this page will be updated.

All the best!

Initiate

Replies 0

I too would like this information as I need to schedule work flow and contact my clients an extension would be brilliant,

many thanks

Replies 0

Some extension would be greatly appreciated for tax agents who lodge on behalf of their clients. Our usual Xmas shutdown will be impeded by the 14th January due date.. and honestly our staff need a break...

Most helpful response

ATO Certified Response

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @Katrina24 @Agk74 @OnBalance

We have been advised that there has been some updates for the January Busines declaration;

• The declaration will be available from 4 January 2021
  • Eligible entities have until 28 January 2021 to submit their business monthly declaration for December.
  • The declaration is for JobKeeper fortnight 18 (23 November to 6 December 2020), 19 (7 December to 20 December 2020) and 20 (21 December 2020 to 3 January 2021).

JobKeeper key dates