Announcements
Have a question about JobKeeper? Things are a little different this month so we’ve put together a summary of what businesses need to know.

ATO Community

Re: EFT Refund Cashflow Boost for Business

Initiate

Views 654

Replies 6

Hi,
I am wondering when we will receive the EFT refund (Cashflow Boost) - second round.

I submitted the latest BAS on 8th June and a CFB was applied to our account.  We did not have any outstanding liabilites and the information stated the refund would be sent via EFT to our bank account. 

Our account still shows the cash boost amount, with our account in credit however payment the EFT has not been made.

Do I need to apply for a "Refund" via the business portal, or has there just been a dely in paying out the Cash Flow Boost?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Superuser

Replies 0

It take up to 14 days once your bas is finalised so you should have it by now. Has it been offset to any other debt? If it hasn't I would check your bank details and request a refund
6 REPLIES 6

Devotee

Replies 5

Log into account & check the effective date as the payment comes in around the effective date

Initiate

Replies 4

Many thanks for that info.  I will take a look at what the effective date is.

Just noticed I said I submitted the BAS on 8th June .... meant to say 8th July!

Cheers again for your response.

Initiate

Replies 3

Hmmm.  Effective date is the same as Process Date (8th July)

08 Jul 202008 Jul 2020Original Cash Flow Boost 1 Payment for the period ending 30 Jun 20 $991.00$11,312.04CR
08 Jul 202008 Jul 2020Original Cash Flow Boost 2 Payment for the period ending 30 Jun 20 $5,495.50$16,807.54CR

Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @elsie

See Additional cash flow boost - Timing that may assist. If the Cash flow boost 2 is showing already applied on your account but not refunded or offset you may need to contact us to investigate.

Initiate

Replies 1

Thank for that.  I thought perhaps I could just request a refund via the business portal. 

Most helpful response

Superuser

Replies 0

It take up to 14 days once your bas is finalised so you should have it by now. Has it been offset to any other debt? If it hasn't I would check your bank details and request a refund