Announcements
On 7 August 2020 the government proposed further changes to the JobKeeper extension. For more information, visit the Treasury website.

ATO Community

Re: Early Release Super - Didn’t lodge the application but received a message from ATO

Highlighted

Views 232

Replies 2

Hi,

I received a text message from ATO today saying that my application for early super has been approved and that the super will be released to me in the next 5 days for which i have never applied. I couldn’t wait on the phone queue. Is there any other way to contact the ATO regarding this issue online?

Thanks,
Tee
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Champion

Replies 0

I'm so sorry to hear this. @ATOCommunity can you please give some advice here?

@Tee_duongcan you contact your super fund? They are the ones who will process and release these funds. You may also want to consider contacting the police. Because either this is a scam or someone has fraudulently applied to release the funds. 

Please keep us updated if you can can. Thinking of you!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Best answer

Champion

Replies 0

I'm so sorry to hear this. @ATOCommunity can you please give some advice here?

@Tee_duongcan you contact your super fund? They are the ones who will process and release these funds. You may also want to consider contacting the police. Because either this is a scam or someone has fraudulently applied to release the funds. 

Please keep us updated if you can can. Thinking of you!

Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 0

Hi @Tee_duong 

Unortunately there is no other way to contact us regarding this issue, as advised I would also contact your super fund.

KylieS