Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Early Super Access - Covid 19 Question

I'm new

Views 540

Replies 1

Hi

Just a question regarding early super access in response to covid 19 - I'm a New Zealand citizen who worked in Australia for a period of time & accrued some Super funds via REST - just wondering if I needed to have an Australian bank account to have this deposited to (mine is now closed as I left Aus a little over 2 years ago) or if it can be deposited to a New Zealand account?

Cheers

Mike

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @MikeNZ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Before you start the application process, you need to have your Australian bank account information available – you will need this to complete your application and only Australian bank accounts are accepted.

You can view the COVID-19 early release of super information on our website.

I hope this helps.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @MikeNZ,

Thanks for reaching out.

Before you start the application process, you need to have your Australian bank account information available – you will need this to complete your application and only Australian bank accounts are accepted.

You can view the COVID-19 early release of super information on our website.

I hope this helps.