Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Early access of super eligibility clarification

Highlighted

Observer

Views 217

Replies 1

I've read the criteria and have a question around eligibility.

On the 1st of Jan I was unemployed and did not gain employment till the 1st of April. I was unemployed for the first part of the year.

Since I am now employed I don't meet this criteria "You are unemployed." but do I fall into any of these categories?

On or after 1 January 2020, either

• you were made redundant
  • your working hours were reduced by 20% or more
  • if you were a sole trader, your business was suspended or there was a reduction in your turnover of 20% or more.

I was not made redundant, I resigned from my position in December 2019 and couldn't obtain another job until April. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

Based on what you have said, it doesn't sound like you meet any of the criteria.

I get the feeling you think the same thing, but are hoping you can qualify somehow.

Congratulations on getting a new job, they would be hard to come by at the moment i suspect.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

Based on what you have said, it doesn't sound like you meet any of the criteria.

I get the feeling you think the same thing, but are hoping you can qualify somehow.

Congratulations on getting a new job, they would be hard to come by at the moment i suspect.