Announcements
We understand that 2020 has been a difficult year but we're here to try and make it a little easier for you during tax time. You can search other people's posts, read our articles or ask your own question.

ATO Community

Early super release super fund rolled funds

Highlighted

Views 208

Replies 4

hey everyone was wondering what is the process for a early release claim for super funds that has been approved by the ATO and sent to the correct fund.
Then to have approval that the fund itself has now given me five days to expect the transfer but about hour after that I get a another message from them to say they have successfully rolled my super into another account with out any notice.
Im now just being told very little and have had nothing to prove to me that its going to be fixed except a couple of shoulds and coulds. Has anyone else had a problem like this and had it resolved
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @Zace56 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO community.

We have published a knowledge base article which contains further information in relation to Early release of super.

Thanks

SarahB1

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @Zace56 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO community.

We have published a knowledge base article which contains further information in relation to Early release of super.

Thanks

SarahB1

Highlighted

Replies 0

How are you today. @SarahB1
I have read threw all of that and it still doesn't explain the solution to the problem im going threw as my super decided to go and make its own choice and roll it even know i got a confirmation email from the fund saying that the transaction will be in my bank in 5 days.
Highlighted

Replies 1

I Rang the ATO and told them everything iv got the emails and the money in the other super acc who I have rang and they are just waiting for the approval to be sent to the new super fund so they can send it out but I can't get a answer to weather or not they are going to do it
Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Zace56,

Thank you for your response and apologies for the delay. Hopefully you have had the matter resolved. However if you still require information you would need to contact us to follow this up for you. If you have already spoken to us, then the matter should be progressing or finalised.

Staff are working extended hours so you may call M-F till 8am -10pm and on the weekend 10am-4pm in your local state.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

JodieR.