Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Editing JobKeeper Enrollment Details

Highlighted

Views 3380

Replies 3

Hi, I note there isn’t an option to edit details after enrolling for JobKeeper. In case a mistake was made (eg number of employees who are eligible), how do we go about correcting this please? Would be much more convenient if it can be done online rather than having to do it over the phone. Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Manager

Replies 2

At this stage if you need to amend your enrolment, you need phone us and we will do it manually. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Manager

Replies 2

At this stage if you need to amend your enrolment, you need phone us and we will do it manually. 

Highlighted

Replies 1

NicolaC - yes thankyou for that answer - we have already tried to phone about altering the enrolment form as we too noted there was nowhere to edit the information after submission on-line.

We understand there must be an overload with the system & the people in the system at this time but am unsure how long to expect a reply to have this altered - perhaps you could give me some advice on this?? 

I stayed on the phone for 1.5 hours late a couple of nights ago (22-04, until near closing time at 10pm) & then was advised the noone was around that could help me with the concern (I guess understandably? but then why have assistance time listed as to until 10pm??) & that someone will call, if not in 48hours, then in 5 working days! I did suggest that it would be good to have it sorted before the preferred closing date of 30-04 as we have to pay staff by then. Noone as called as yet, so just querying what the general wait time is for issues such as this - that can't be sorted on-line?? Appreciate any thoughts 

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

@ecksdent @msanonymous get your accountant to do it through their dedicated tax agent phone lines, much quicker.

(tell your accountant "Fast Key Code 3, then 2". that'll impress him/her Smiley Happy )