Announcements
We’re in read-only mode while we do some scheduled maintenance to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You can still search the site to find answers or take a look at our current top 10 questions.

ATO Community

Employee entered jobkeeper later

I'm new

Views 558

Replies 1

An employee opted late into jobkeeper. I called ATO and they kindly helped me enter her details at a later stage. Today I received jobkeeper for only originally entered employees. Any ideas?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Soletraderalone ,

You will need to do a separate application for the employee you missed in the original application. See Sole traders - Jobkeeper steps for steps to go through again for the new employee depending on whether you have STP enabled software.

Also, if you can, please pay the Jobkeeper payment to this new eligible employee **today** (8th May 2020) if he/she has worked the 2 fortnights in April, as the cut-off date is today. As per Jobkeeper dates , if this any other employee worked in the third fortnight - 27th April-10th May, then the cutoff is this Sunday, 10th May for paying them.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Soletraderalone ,

You will need to do a separate application for the employee you missed in the original application. See Sole traders - Jobkeeper steps for steps to go through again for the new employee depending on whether you have STP enabled software.

Also, if you can, please pay the Jobkeeper payment to this new eligible employee **today** (8th May 2020) if he/she has worked the 2 fortnights in April, as the cut-off date is today. As per Jobkeeper dates , if this any other employee worked in the third fortnight - 27th April-10th May, then the cutoff is this Sunday, 10th May for paying them.

Thanks,