ATO Community

Final JobKeeper payments – what businesses and employers need to know

Community Manager

Views 723

Replies 8

JobKeeper newsfeed image.png

Last year was an extremely challenging year and we’re hoping that 2021 will see Australian businesses getting back to doing what they do best - business.

If you’re a business receiving JobKeeper payments in relation to your employees, make sure you’ve paid your employees the correct amounts by 28 March 2021. You’ll also need to complete your monthly business declaration for March by 14 April 2021.

If you still need support, there are a range of ongoing programs that you may be eligible for, such as:

If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or head to www.ato.gov.au/jobkeeper for more information.

Here’s to a brighter year ahead.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @DuncanS,

Thanks for feedback. We've passed this on and will update you as soon as we have an answer. We appreciate your patience so far. Smiley Happy

8 REPLIES 8

Replies 0

Thanks for sharing the lovely information 

Replies 0

I just realised I selected Tier 2 instead of Tier 1. Can this be changed?

ATO Community Support

Replies 5

Hi @bekka,

Yes it can be changed if you give us a phone call Smiley Happy

I'll include the link below for you to contact our Business enquiries line, and when prompted, select option 7, then option one to get through to the right area.

Contact us

RachATO

Devotee Registered Tax Practitioner

Replies 4

@NicolaATO @RachATO 

Could the ATO provide the amount of JobKeeper paid in FY20 and FY21 in the Year to date revenue product summary report 2019/2020 and 2020/2021?

Thanks

Duncan 

I'm new

Replies 1

I just realised I chose Tier 2 rather than Tier 1. Is it possible to alter this?

Replies 0

I rang them and they changed it on the phone, money went in a few days later.

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @DuncanS,

Thanks for feedback. We've passed this on and will update you as soon as we have an answer. We appreciate your patience so far. Smiley Happy

Community Moderator

Replies 0

Hi @DuncanS 

Thanks for getting in touch and for your suggestion. We are not working on adding that functionality currently.

We have passed this on to our digital services teams for consideration in the future though.