Announcements
Looking for answers? Search our popular topics or ask a new question.

ATO Community

Re: How do we declare for the month of September (FN 12 and 13)?

Views 34

Replies 2

I want to declare our turnover for the month of September (the last month of Jobkeeper before the extension)

But I am unable to do so in the Business Portal.

It only gives the option of testing turnover the July - Sept quarter for the purpose of checking eligibility for the extension

Hence, I have not yet received the Jobkeeper payments for FN 12 and 13.

What can I do to declare and receive payments for FN 12 and 13?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @danhendo888,

@SM2304 is right.

Each month you must complete a business monthly declaration to keep claiming JobKeeper payments. You must do this in the first 14 days after the month you are claiming for ends

This means that for the September claim, your monthly declaration was due by 14th October.

In order to declare for the month of September, you must have been enrolled by the end of September. If you were, but haven't been able to claim online by the due date, you'll need to contact us.

2 REPLIES 2

Devotee

Replies 0

You have long missed the deadline for declaration for those fortnights which was 14th of October so you need to contact ATO by phone

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @danhendo888,

@SM2304 is right.

Each month you must complete a business monthly declaration to keep claiming JobKeeper payments. You must do this in the first 14 days after the month you are claiming for ends

This means that for the September claim, your monthly declaration was due by 14th October.

In order to declare for the month of September, you must have been enrolled by the end of September. If you were, but haven't been able to claim online by the due date, you'll need to contact us.