Announcements
We understand 2020 has been difficult and we're here to try and make it easier during tax time. Search posts, read articles or ask a question.

ATO Community

How long does it take to get the JobKeeper Commissioner's discretion?

Highlighted

Views 204

Replies 2

Hi,

I submitted my application for Commissioner's discretion on 13 May (13 days ago), and still haven't get any responses. It's nearly the end of May so I am a bit worried about the deadline of the enrolment of JobKeeper Payment.
Does anyone know how long will it take to get the response? I did everything that is guided on the link: https://www.ato.gov.au/Forms/JobKeeper---application-form-for-Commissioner-s-discretion-in-respect-o...

However without any response I am very confused what is going on and what I need to do now.
Thank you if anyone can provide any more information.

Joanne

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Replies 1

Update:

I've got the call from ATO today and advised that I can now apply for my JobKeeper Payment. They call before an email notification as they hope people can make it in time. That's very thoughtful especially at this moment. Really appreciate it.

Thank you. Joanne

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Best answer

Replies 1

Update:

I've got the call from ATO today and advised that I can now apply for my JobKeeper Payment. They call before an email notification as they hope people can make it in time. That's very thoughtful especially at this moment. Really appreciate it.

Thank you. Joanne

Highlighted

Community Manager

Replies 0

Good to hear this was resolved. Thanks for letting us know Joanne Smiley Happy