Announcements
Have you sold crypto, shares or property? Our new capital gains tax guide has info about cost bases, calculations & more! Still got questions? Ask the Community!

ATO Community

Re: I haven't received my super from last financial year

Views 767

Replies 3

Hi there

Last financial year I applied for the coronavirus early super release and got approved for just over 5000 from two different super accounts. I received one of the payments from one super but haven't received the other remaining from the other. It's also the next financial year and I still haven't received it. I called the super fund and advised me it was rolled over to another super fund. So I called them and because I do not remember any details as this super fund was opened years ago I can't access the account and they can't tell me anything. So I contacted ATO and they told me that no super account has reported any super so i have to contact them. While I'm waiting to re do the security check for that
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Mekbrow,

Thank you for your post. When accessing super early we reccommend no request for rollover occurs prior to the super being released. In the event this coincided with your request you will need details of this fund. You can speak to the fund that rolled over the balance. Alternately contact us for details of active funds you still have. 

You may be eligibile to access super for 2nd release under Covid19. If so you can apply from July 1 till Sept 24, 2020. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jodie2.   

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Mekbrow,

Thank you for your post. When accessing super early we reccommend no request for rollover occurs prior to the super being released. In the event this coincided with your request you will need details of this fund. You can speak to the fund that rolled over the balance. Alternately contact us for details of active funds you still have. 

You may be eligibile to access super for 2nd release under Covid19. If so you can apply from July 1 till Sept 24, 2020. 

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jodie2.   

Replies 1

Im still waiting for my application to be approved, its been over 7 working days. Have not received any messages from ATO regarding Coronavirus Super payment, but have received income tax statement?

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @davey,

Thank you for your reply. The website advises - It will take us up to four business days to process your application and send your outcome letter to your myGov inbox. You may also receive an SMS notification.

If you receive a notification from us and haven't applied to access your super early, you need to phone us or your super fund as soon as possible.

You may wish to contact us to confirm the application went through. Thereafter your super fund will process the payment. Income statements are received from your Employer, they have no bearing on your super application.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jodie2.