Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: If I resign from my job where I'm receiving JobKeeper, can I claim JobKeeper through my second j

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 66

Replies 1

Hi all, 

Prior to Covid-19 I worked two casual jobs. I was stood down from both positions in March, and was not eligible for JobKeeper with either employer at that point (having not been there for the required amount of time). With the recent JobKeeper amendments, I became eligible for JobKeeper under both employers. I'm currently receiving JobKeeper from one of those employers. 

If I resign from this job, and withdraw from JobKeeper, am I then able to apply for JobKeeper through the second employer? I'll be on tier 2 (less than 20 hours a week) with either of the employers, so there won't be any difference in the amount I'd receive. 

Many thanks in advance! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

No, you can only change employers from whom you receive Jobkeeper if you had resigned before July 1, not later

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Master

Replies 0

No, you can only change employers from whom you receive Jobkeeper if you had resigned before July 1, not later