Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Re: Is it still possible to include employees that became elibigble for JobKeeper from the 1st July

Views 481

Replies 3

Hi there,

On this page, it notes newly eligible employees should have been given the nomination form by 24th August.

If we provide it now, and the employee nominates us, is it still OK to claim JobKeeper for them for future fortnights? 

It states "If you haven't given all relevant employees an employee nomination notice within the required time, you need to do this as soon as possible", but I'm not sure if this means we've now missed a deadline or not.

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Dynamo

Replies 0

Hi @tom88 

From my understanding, you can update eligible employees whenever you submit your monthly declaration (step 2: identify and maintain eligible employees). I believe its refering to that if it is not done in time, they might miss out on previous fortnights they could be eligible for.

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Dynamo

Replies 0

Hi @tom88 

From my understanding, you can update eligible employees whenever you submit your monthly declaration (step 2: identify and maintain eligible employees). I believe its refering to that if it is not done in time, they might miss out on previous fortnights they could be eligible for.

ATO Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @tom88,

Exactly what @Jack1704 said. This isn't a cut-off for the entirety of the JobKeeper program, but rather just for the period. 

Replies 0

Thanks all for confirming.