ATO Community

JOBKEEPER -Multiply employers

I'm new

Views 173

Replies 1

I have 2 permanent parttime jobs with the same hours for each employer.

Company A eligible for Jobkeer in March 2020 for me .  I was paid Jobkeeper and this ceased at 30 June. At that point Company A was no longer eligible.

Now Company B is eligible for Jobkeeper from 1 January 2021.

I still work both Jobs same hours.

Am I eligible to receive Jobkeeper from Company B from 1 January 2021

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hello @Nash4313,

There are limited circumstances where you can nominate a different employer. However, this would only be if you ceased employment with your original employer. The following is from our website, regarding eligible employees.

"For JobKeeper fortnights starting on or after 3 August 2020 you can nominate an employee that has previously agreed to be nominated as an eligible employee by another employer or as an eligible business participant. However, you can only nominate them if they meet all the following:

• between 1 March 2020 and 1 July 2020, your employee stopped being  
    • an employee of their previous employer, or
    • actively engaged as an eligible business participant

• at the time they agree to be nominated by you, your employee has not    
    • been rehired by their previous employer, or
    • restarted being actively engaged as an eligible business participant

• other requirements to be an eligible employee for you for JobKeeper fortnights starting on or after 3 August 2020 (including the 1 July 2020 test)."

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hello @Nash4313,

There are limited circumstances where you can nominate a different employer. However, this would only be if you ceased employment with your original employer. The following is from our website, regarding eligible employees.

"For JobKeeper fortnights starting on or after 3 August 2020 you can nominate an employee that has previously agreed to be nominated as an eligible employee by another employer or as an eligible business participant. However, you can only nominate them if they meet all the following:

• between 1 March 2020 and 1 July 2020, your employee stopped being  
    • an employee of their previous employer, or
    • actively engaged as an eligible business participant

• at the time they agree to be nominated by you, your employee has not    
    • been rehired by their previous employer, or
    • restarted being actively engaged as an eligible business participant

• other requirements to be an eligible employee for you for JobKeeper fortnights starting on or after 3 August 2020 (including the 1 July 2020 test)."