Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Re: Job Keeper Payments

Highlighted

Views 123

Replies 1

My daughters employer is registered to receive job keeper payments but has not registered all eligible employees. They have chosen who they wish to register.

I have been to Fair work Australia and they have told me that they cannot help with this.

Who do I speak to or lodge a complaint form to.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @orestedingli,

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community. We understand it is a difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter’s situation. Provided your daughter meets the eligible employee criteria she would receive the JobKeeper payment.

The Knowledge Base JobKeeper article has the following information:

Is it compulsory to enrol for JobKeeper and can I choose which employees I nominate?

It’s not compulsory for employers to participate however if you decide to enrol, you need to nominate all eligible employees, you can’t pick and choose. See this thread: One in all in - can employers choose who they claim JobKeeper for?

If you are concerned that someone is doing the wrong thing in relation to JobKeeper payment, you can tell us about it. To report illegal or behaviour of concern, see Making a tip off.

There is further information regarding employers paying the JobKeeper Payment and Paying your eligible employees on the ATO website.

All the best and I hope this information helps.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @orestedingli,

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community. We understand it is a difficult time.

I am so sorry to hear about your daughter’s situation. Provided your daughter meets the eligible employee criteria she would receive the JobKeeper payment.

The Knowledge Base JobKeeper article has the following information:

Is it compulsory to enrol for JobKeeper and can I choose which employees I nominate?

It’s not compulsory for employers to participate however if you decide to enrol, you need to nominate all eligible employees, you can’t pick and choose. See this thread: One in all in - can employers choose who they claim JobKeeper for?

If you are concerned that someone is doing the wrong thing in relation to JobKeeper payment, you can tell us about it. To report illegal or behaviour of concern, see Making a tip off.

There is further information regarding employers paying the JobKeeper Payment and Paying your eligible employees on the ATO website.

All the best and I hope this information helps.