Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Watch the video in our latest news article.

ATO Community

Job Keeper - Sole Trader

Highlighted

I'm new

Views 321

Replies 2

Hi! I comnpleted the furst JobKeeper declaration and received the first two $1500 payments. I didn't tick the May option (FN 03/F04), thinking I could go back and update it later. Step 3 is currently showing April declared. How do I declare FN03/FN04 please? Thank you. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @cdall 

The response from @KatieAcacia is correct. To report for JobKeeper payment for the fortnights FN03 and FN04 in May, you will need to make a business monthly declaration for May by 14 June.

The JobKeeper key dates information includes that you will need to complete a business monthly declaration for each month between the 1st and 14th of the following month. The reporting is not added until after the end of the month to allow for correct GST turnover reporting.

Thank you for contacting us.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Master

Replies 0

You can't declare for FN3 and FN4 yet. You can only do this from 1 June, because the declaration is for your income for all of May and you can't do that until May is finished. Apparently on 1 June, the system will update and we will all be able to declare our income for May

@cdall wrote:

Hi! I comnpleted the furst JobKeeper declaration and received the first two $1500 payments. I didn't tick the May option (FN 03/F04), thinking I could go back and update it later. Step 3 is currently showing April declared. How do I declare FN03/FN04 please? Thank you. 

Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @cdall 

The response from @KatieAcacia is correct. To report for JobKeeper payment for the fortnights FN03 and FN04 in May, you will need to make a business monthly declaration for May by 14 June.

The JobKeeper key dates information includes that you will need to complete a business monthly declaration for each month between the 1st and 14th of the following month. The reporting is not added until after the end of the month to allow for correct GST turnover reporting.

Thank you for contacting us.