Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Job Keeper Turn Over Test

Views 934

Replies 3

Regarding the Jobkeeper turnover test.  April 2019 was a difficult trading period for many retailers and because of this my benchmark is lower than usual.   My turnover is down 26% compared to that period in 2019. How can I get a review?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @J-W 

Thanks for contacting us.

Check your business meets the eligibility requirements, including the turnover test.

Note – there are 2 types of tests that you can elect to use - basic test and alternative test to cover your type of situation.

Hope this helps.

3 REPLIES 3

I'm new

Replies 1

You can use March 2020 vs March 2019 or the quarter April - June 2020 vs April - June 2019 to qualify as well. 

Replies 0

Of course Stacey I used April in my example.   Ive spoken with the ATO and they are firm on a 30% decline regardless of your circumstances.   

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @J-W 

Thanks for contacting us.

Check your business meets the eligibility requirements, including the turnover test.

Note – there are 2 types of tests that you can elect to use - basic test and alternative test to cover your type of situation.

Hope this helps.