Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: Job Keeper review delay

Views 1015

Replies 5

Hi there, 

The last few months have been super tough as a sole trader as Im sure many would know. When I first applied for Job Keeper my application was put in for review - as I had made an amenendment to my 2018-2019 tax return. It has been nearly 2 months now with no signs from the ATO to approve my account. Any ideas on this? I understand the backlog but I am unsure as to how much longer this can go on. 

Thanks in advance, 

Hannah 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 0

Hi @hannahjohnston,

Sorry to hear the struggle, if two months has been passed please contact us so we can access your record to assist you promptly.

All the best.

5 REPLIES 5

Devotee

Replies 0

Issues like this are best resolved by calling ATO directly ( might need more than 1 call if noresponse received after a few days)

Most helpful response

Champion

Replies 0

Hi @hannahjohnston,

Sorry to hear the struggle, if two months has been passed please contact us so we can access your record to assist you promptly.

All the best.

Initiate

Replies 1

i did the same as you and im still waiting for june july and now august payment ive called everyweek and they say its on top priorty they have been saying that for over 2 months now i made a complaint last tuesday and still no word, ive lost so much money as theres hardly anywork coming in, ato dont understand how impprtant this payment is, i ididnt ask for covid 19,i didnt put new south wales into lockdown and work suddenly shutdown, im so frustrated its getting to apoint i cant keep going like this

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Aj20201,

I have just responded to your previous post via this thread. If you have other concerns that are not addressed feel free to relay them here. In the meanwhile if you wish to use the Moneysmart website please do so. It has good information to assist individuals needing urgent financial assistance.

Hope all goes smoothly from here, please keep us posted.  

Initiate

Replies 0

@hannahjohnston have u got paid yet?