ATO Community

Job Keeper with 2 casual jobs

Views 309

Replies 2

Hi Everyone,

I'm rather worried my employer has provided incorrect information and I might not have been entitled to JK payments.

Circumstances;

Job A- Casual Employee, 2 years, 30-50 hours per week, unaffected by COVID, Did not claim Tax Free Threshold until July 1st when I changed this to claim the Tax Free Threshold ( I didn't realise until this evening that this potentially has some bearing on eligibility)

Job B- Casual Employee, 2 years, 10- 15 hrs per week, completely shut down due to covid, did not claim tax free threshold. Employer contacted to offer job keeper, accepted and have been in receipt of the payment until September 28th.

1- Can anyone please confirm if I was eligible or not?

2- Job A have offered me a Permanent Part Time contract to start from October 1st, I believe Job B are eligible to continue Jobkeeper payments. If I accept the PPT contract with Job A, does that exclude me from Job B jobkeeper claim?

Thanks Heaps

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 1

1) Yes as long term casual of employer B

2) Yes, you will remain eligible for Jobkeeper with employer B if you maintain employment with Employer B

Tax free threshold has nothing to do with eligibility for Jobkeeper.

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 1

1) Yes as long term casual of employer B

2) Yes, you will remain eligible for Jobkeeper with employer B if you maintain employment with Employer B

Tax free threshold has nothing to do with eligibility for Jobkeeper.

Replies 0

Thankyou for taking the time to respond.