Announcements
Have you sold crypto, shares or property? Our new capital gains tax guide has info about cost bases, calculations & more! Still got questions? Ask the Community!

ATO Community

Job Keeper

I'm new

Views 447

Replies 1

I am a Sole Trader. I applied online (3 Green Ticks) on the 2nd May. I'm yet to receive any payments as of 21st May.
Is this normal?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @hinzee1,

Thanks for reachng out to ATO Community, we appreciate it is a difficult time.

At the end of last week the ATO issued an email/SMS to those still waiting on JobKeeper saying:

Thank you for applying for the JobKeeper Payment. Your information, or that of your nominated employee(s), is being examined by the ATO to ensure that there is no incorrect payment. We may be able to process your payment without the need to contact you but if we require further information from you we will contact you in the coming days. If you wish to speak to the ATO about your application you can contact us on 13 28 66. Please disregard this message if you have already received your payment.

If you haven’t received this notification then you can contact us by phone and speak to a customer service representative.

Wishing you all the best and hope your payments arrives soon.

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @hinzee1,

Thanks for reachng out to ATO Community, we appreciate it is a difficult time.

At the end of last week the ATO issued an email/SMS to those still waiting on JobKeeper saying:

Thank you for applying for the JobKeeper Payment. Your information, or that of your nominated employee(s), is being examined by the ATO to ensure that there is no incorrect payment. We may be able to process your payment without the need to contact you but if we require further information from you we will contact you in the coming days. If you wish to speak to the ATO about your application you can contact us on 13 28 66. Please disregard this message if you have already received your payment.

If you haven’t received this notification then you can contact us by phone and speak to a customer service representative.

Wishing you all the best and hope your payments arrives soon.