ATO Community

Re: Job keeper for New business - Sole Trader

Views 511

Replies 1

Dear ATO

I'm a sole trader and started my business on Dec'2019 (Got my company name registered on Dec'19) but did my first sale only on 21st feb'2020. I had some income for the month of February'2020 & March'2020 and my income was '0' for the month of April'2020.

Based on the above, could you please let me know if I'm eligible for Job keeper ? I invested lot of money in this and the business is drastically affected by Covid'19.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Anitha
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Anitha

Thanks for raising your question on our Community we appreciate it is a difficult time.

I refer you to our Knowledge Based Article which contains information on how to enrol for JobKeeper as a Sole trader.

How can I participate?

Our JobKeeper guide for sole traders provides step-by-step information on how to enrol for the JobKeeper payment, how to identify and maintain your employees and how to make a business declaration each month. See JobKeeper key dates for when these steps need to be completed by.

I refer you to the page Sole Traders on the ATO website that contains information to help you work out your eligibility.

Hope this information helps

AmandaCW

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Anitha

Thanks for raising your question on our Community we appreciate it is a difficult time.

I refer you to our Knowledge Based Article which contains information on how to enrol for JobKeeper as a Sole trader.

How can I participate?

Our JobKeeper guide for sole traders provides step-by-step information on how to enrol for the JobKeeper payment, how to identify and maintain your employees and how to make a business declaration each month. See JobKeeper key dates for when these steps need to be completed by.

I refer you to the page Sole Traders on the ATO website that contains information to help you work out your eligibility.

Hope this information helps

AmandaCW