Announcements
We understand that 2020 has been a difficult year but we're here to try and make it a little easier for you during tax time. You can search other people's posts, read our articles or ask your own question.

ATO Community

Job keeper sole traders

Highlighted

Views 323

Replies 1

Hello, I’ve done a bit of reading in regards to the job keeper payment. Are sole traders who earn less than 75000 (don’t pay gst) going to be eligible. I earnt 65000 last year and have had to temporarily close my business. I’m concerned I might not be eligible according to the eligibility criteria that was released today.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Poppy1

Thanks for getting in touch - we know it's a really tough time at the moment and we are working hard to provide JobKeeper information as quickly as we can.

The specific details for Sole traders is still being finalised and we will update this information as soon as it is available.

Keep an eye on our ATO Community newsfeed for updates and other useful information.

Stay safe.

ElO

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Poppy1

Thanks for getting in touch - we know it's a really tough time at the moment and we are working hard to provide JobKeeper information as quickly as we can.

The specific details for Sole traders is still being finalised and we will update this information as soon as it is available.

Keep an eye on our ATO Community newsfeed for updates and other useful information.

Stay safe.

ElO