Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Job keeper

Views 747

Replies 3

I worked full time for years and recently stepped down to casual in that workplace because I have received a permanent part time job elsewhere doing 32+ hours. I just got the job keeper top up from my now casual employer and I’m unsure if I am eligible for it because I have two jobs now? I don’t want to take that money if I’m going to have to pay it back for not being eligible...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @AbbeyRose

You can earn additional income without your eligibility being affected as long as you maintain your employment (including while being stood down) with your JobKeeper-eligible employer.

You can find this information in our employees' frequently asked questions.

Hope this helps!

3 REPLIES 3

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @AbbeyRose

You can earn additional income without your eligibility being affected as long as you maintain your employment (including while being stood down) with your JobKeeper-eligible employer.

You can find this information in our employees' frequently asked questions.

Hope this helps!

Replies 1

Hi!

Thanks for your response, even if my position has changed with the job keeper elected company the fact that I’m still employed by them is all that matters?

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @AbbeyRose

Currently, if you passed the Employee March 1st test then your employment status changing after March 1st won't affect your eligibility for Jobkeeper. You can also earn additional income elsewhere as long as you maintain your employment with your JobKeeper - eligible employer.

Thanks, Ari