Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

Job keeper

Views 531

Replies 1

Hey guys, I have a few questions regarding my Jobkeeper application as a sole trader.

1. I’ve completed all three steps for the fn 6 and 7 payments. I completed my monthly declaration and have received the receipt number. Does this mean that my application is now complete and I will receive the two fortnightly payments for that month? When I go to step 3 and click on declare it says I’ve done the declaration for this month please return next month.

2. Just wanted to know when the payments will get paid.

If someone could help me with this and clarify it for me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Most payments are made by 5 business days - longer iof errors or checks required. Nothing for you to do till next month for July declaration as receipt number for this month implies your declaration for this month has gone through

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Most payments are made by 5 business days - longer iof errors or checks required. Nothing for you to do till next month for July declaration as receipt number for this month implies your declaration for this month has gone through