Announcements
The JobKeeper Payment scheme finished on 28 March 2021. Find out what this means for your business.

ATO Community

Re: JobKeeper Application for Business Participant with 0 Employees

Initiate

Replies 3

Hi,

Having the same issue here. If it gets fixed tomorrow, how will the next step work?

I am in partnership with two other people, and no employees. As I understand only one us can nominate ourselves to be an eligible business participant so my partners will not need to register. So once I am able to nominate myself, will the next section prompt me to add each of the partners manually? 

Initiate

Replies 1

Same here, I have submitted the form with 1 employee when it should be 0, presuming I can resolve this at a later time if it is an issue.

My next question is how do I add the eligible business participant in the business portal? Has anybody found instructions on how to do this?

Observer

Replies 0

Exactly! I would like to know that too.

Initiate

Replies 0

Only one partner can claim the Jobkeeper payment.

Initiate

Replies 0

It is a bug. They hope to fix it soon. Keep trying each day.

Initiate

Replies 14

try again its working now and accepts zero employees

Replies 0

Thank you it did work - at last!!!

Initiate

Replies 12

A lot of us have already submitted our application with 1 employee instead of 0 and there is no way to amend it. This seems like it's going to be an issue for many sole traders.

Devotee

Replies 11

Hi @sbmg2005 

I am seeking clarfication what needs to be done. From what I have been told you can not amend the form once its lodged (online)

I will let you know as soon as I know.

Please note this is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks Tracey

Can you also advise how I view what I included on the enrolment submitted for jobkeeper?

I cant remember if I was able to submit with '1' employee or '0' employee, so I need to check if I need to worry about amending it?