Announcements
The JobKeeper Payment scheme finished on 28 March 2021. Find out what this means for your business.

ATO Community

Re: JobKeeper Application for Business Participant with 0 Employees

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks Tracey. I appreciate you taking the time.

Initiate

Replies 0

Hi Tracey,

I have enrolled for the Jobseeker subsidy from the business portal. I am one of 3 partners and no employees. There was no section to add the partners manually as per the instructions on ATO website. Can you please advise on how we should do this?

Community Moderator

Replies 7

Just adding to the great info @Tracey74 has been giving out - the system updates were successful last night!

If you have made a mistake on your form and need to get it fixed up you will need to give us a call. We have extended opening hours at the minute to deal with the high demand Smiley Happy

All the best! NateH

Initiate

Replies 2

Hi Nate

thanks for tyring to answer the question, however after speaking with ATO at 10.02am this morning Wednesday 22nd April, I was advised that your systems were down and no-one could change the form for me.

They said just keep calling back until by chance the system is back up and they will amend for me (thats potentially a lot of clogging up your phone lines and a lot of me waiting on hold for 30mins plus)

Replies 1

0 employees not working for me trying to register a Trust.  Still wants at least 1 employee.

Initiate

Replies 0

0 employees in a trust still not working for me either. I try to lodge via the tax agent portal and the business portal but get the same error.

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks Nate. Could you advise the best phone number to use to get the mistake rectified?

Replies 0

Hi Nate

can you advise of the appropriate phone number please

Replies 1

I rang at 11am today and she said they cannot change 1 to 0 . But she left notes on my file about what I needed fixing

What is the direct phone number.

Devotee

Replies 0

Hi @Prowsey 

Extended hours and servicesPhone numberEnquiry typeExtended hours

1800 806 218

Emergency Support Infoline

Enquiries about the recently announced JobKeeper payment and superannuation measures

10.00am–4.00pm (AEST)
Saturday and Sunday

8.00am–10.00pm (AEST)
Monday to Friday

Please note this is my personal view; I’m an ATO employee who chooses to help out here in my own time