Announcements
We’re doing scheduled maintenance on ATO Community to bring you a bigger, better and brighter online community.
You may see us go into read-only mode over the weekend while we do this. Don’t worry! You’ll still be able to search the site to find your answers.

ATO Community

JobKeeper Enabling Stand Down Direction - Leave

Initiate

Views 1025

Replies 3

Hello,

Can you please confirm if I'm currently on Unpaid Maternity Leave and am receiving the Job Keeper allowance can my employer make me use my annual leave under the Modified JobKeeper Enabling Stand Down Direction?

Thank You
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @LB2 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community, our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information relating to the JobKeeper payment.

Questions about employee’s employment conditions during JobKeeper including leave, duties or working hours will be answered by Fair Work. See their website for the most up to date information and JobKeeper changes to the Fair Work Act.

Thanks

SarahB1

3 REPLIES 3

Devotee

Replies 0

LB2 if you’re on unpaid maternity leave, you should not be receiving the JobKeeper subsidy.
If you are being paid JobKeeper payments, your employer is definitely entitled to use you’re annual leave to make those payments, provided you maintain at least 2 weeks of leave entitlement.

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @LB2 

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community, our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information relating to the JobKeeper payment.

Questions about employee’s employment conditions during JobKeeper including leave, duties or working hours will be answered by Fair Work. See their website for the most up to date information and JobKeeper changes to the Fair Work Act.

Thanks

SarahB1

Initiate

Replies 0

Hi SarahB1,

Thanks for the reply and information.

LB2