Announcements
Have a question about JobKeeper? Things are a little different this month so we’ve put together a summary of what businesses need to know.

ATO Community

Re: JobKeeper Extension Check Decline in Turnover

Views 321

Replies 2

I have rental income (input taxed sales) included at G1 on the BAS.  However I understand that this income is not to be included when completing the monthly turnover declarations.  When filling out the 'check in decline' comparing September quarter 2019 with September 2020 the prefilled amount also includes these input taxed sales.  Am I supposed to not use prefill and enter the GST turnover amounts myself or leave it prefilled and take the figures from G1 on my current BAS?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @VickiO,

If your G1 figure isn't accurate for whatever reason, you'll need to manually enter the data instead.

When you choose to manually enter the data, you then need to tell us why you didn't use the prefill amounts. One of the reasons here is Total Sales (G1) doesnt reflect the Jobkeeper GST turnover test, which is perfect for your situation! Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @VickiO,

If your G1 figure isn't accurate for whatever reason, you'll need to manually enter the data instead.

When you choose to manually enter the data, you then need to tell us why you didn't use the prefill amounts. One of the reasons here is Total Sales (G1) doesnt reflect the Jobkeeper GST turnover test, which is perfect for your situation! Smiley Happy

Replies 0

Thank you @BlakeATO so much for answering that question.  Should have come here in the first place.