Announcements
What's the right super fund for you? Although super may not be on the top of your list now, keeping track of your super can help maximise your savings for when you retire. Try out the new YourSuper comparison tool and choose a super fund that meets your needs. Still got questions about super? Ask the Community

ATO Community

Re: JobKeeper Payment Delayed due to Review ?

Initiate

Replies 0

I called today and they said they will try to call me if needed its been over a month, the payment is very important

Enthusiast

Replies 8

Any mistake keeps the money in their account as long as possible you must ring every day

Initiate

Replies 7

i made a complaint on on the 25th of august its been a week now and had no conatct yet as they said they will investigate, ive now delcared for august payment, i am now waiting for payments june,july and now august. Thats over $10,000 thousand now. I didnt ask for covid to come and put us into lockdown, since lockdown ive lost 90 percent of work because other companys cant afford to pay someone to come and fix/repair something and individual people cant afford for me to come do a job becuae they arent working, ive lost so much money now and waiting for these payments to come thru is making my life hard,  when i called ato complaints they said the money is just sitting there and its not up to standard. if i dont recieve anyword by friday i will make another complaint. 

ATO Community Support

Replies 2

Hi @Aj20201,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties you are experiencing during COVID-19 pandemic. I'm also sorry to hear you are still awaiting payments for Jobkeeper. You have contacted the right channels and hopefully they have this sorted out for you soon.

I hope you and your family are keeping safe and well during these trying times.

Initiate

Replies 1

i hope yours are as well

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Thank you @Aj20201, appreciate your sentiments as well.

Also you may be able to seek other financial assistance, our MoneySmart website has information for individuals under financial hardship.

I hope this helps.  

Enthusiast

Replies 3

Aj, I went through similar circumstances so you must keep ringing every day, each call escalates your issue up the scale so keep calling and don’t stop Until you receive your payment.

Initiate

Replies 2

Should i call ato to see any update from the complaint or the ato complaints and see any updates

Enthusiast

Replies 0

Call ATO and tell them how frustrated you are regarding the non-payment and is there anything they can do to speed up the payment, that will push you up the queue, that’s what I did, the complaints department will contact you in many days to come, my review showed I had ticked a wrong box in last years income tax filing, when complaints rang me after I received my payment, I told them what happened, it was my mistake and I withdrew the complaint.

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @Aj20201,

If you have already lodged a complaint with us generally a resolver will contact you. If this has not occurred and you are wanting to follow it up you can do so by contacting the No' they provided you with for that department. If you do not have it you can use this link to contact us.

Regards,

Jodie2.