Announcements
We understand 2020 has been difficult and we're here to try and make it easier during tax time. Search posts, read articles or ask a question.

ATO Community

Re: JobKeeper monthly declaration reporting date

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 2

Read it again. "at the beginning of this thread someone asked a really simple question. When can you lodge the declaration for the next lot of jobkeeper. Not one of the answers actually answered this question"

You assert that the person wasn't asking when she can lodge, that the question was "when this is due every month".

Ahh, No, the question actually was "When can you lodge the declaration"

Highlighted

Devotee

Replies 1

@Saxier1- do yourself a favour and read the original poster's question - which I quoted with "when this is due every month". The original poster even said we answered it... Nitanita got it wrong, and then you grabbed what Nitanita wrote without actually reading the thread.

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

Yes, and my response was to Nitanita, not you, confirming that I had a similar experience.

At no stage have I even referred to you or whoever it is you claim to represent. If you have solved some issue for Nitanita, then congratulations, suggest you do yourself a favour and direct your valuable time to something more important than your incessant blogs.