Announcements
Worried you’re missing part of your refund? Remember, the low and middle income tax offset isn’t a refund on its own – it’s used to offset (or reduce) the amount of tax you pay. The offset amount you may be entitled to is automatically applied and could range between $255-$1080, depending on things like your taxable income and how much tax you’ve paid.
Still not sure? Ask the Community

ATO Community

JobKeeper under review? No updates from ATO

Initiate

Views 630

Replies 1

Hi,

I am a Sole Trader and have recieved the first 2 JobKeeper payments, I lodged my 3rd JobKeeper payment on July 2nd and have not yet recieved it. I have called the ATO 3 times who adivsed it is 'under review' and cannot provide any details as of why.

My business has dropped by at least 50% and I qualify in all other aspects.

I cannot understand why it is under review and why they cannot update me as I rely on this payment to support my business and everday life.

If I was not on JobKeeper I would be on JobSeeker, so I feel as I am wasting my time and loosing money by waiting for them to resolve this.

Has anyone else had this issue and how was it resolved?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @tom1312 

There are a number of reasons it can be held up and its unusual we haven't made contact with you yet since you reported July 2nd. If we have your email address we may send a letter there. If you are unhappy with a process you can also submit a complaint which will be investigated.

Hopefully it wont be too much longer.

Thanks, Ari

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

ATO Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @tom1312 

There are a number of reasons it can be held up and its unusual we haven't made contact with you yet since you reported July 2nd. If we have your email address we may send a letter there. If you are unhappy with a process you can also submit a complaint which will be investigated.

Hopefully it wont be too much longer.

Thanks, Ari