ATO Community

JobKepper

Views 408

Replies 1

So I sent back my nomination forms that my employer sent me  via email, however they didn't get them supposedly . I resent them on the 6th of May. Now my employer is saying I can't get back paid for the first two fornights in April because I wasn't enrolled by the 8th of May and they have no funds to pay me. I received the third fortnightly payment on the 13th but have been told I will miss out of the first two payment because everyone else in the company already got paid it on 8th of May. I think it is unfair that I have to miss out. Are they correct in saying that I won't get these payments?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Unfortuntately yes because the employer is not going to get anything from the government anymore whether the ATO can force them to pay you I don't know. That is very unfair situation they should have paid you even without the nomination and if you are not eligible the employer will pay back the payment to the ATO. 

1 REPLY 1

Most helpful response

Devotee

Replies 0

Unfortuntately yes because the employer is not going to get anything from the government anymore whether the ATO can force them to pay you I don't know. That is very unfair situation they should have paid you even without the nomination and if you are not eligible the employer will pay back the payment to the ATO.