Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper Apperals - Eligible Employer

Highlighted

Initiate

Views 404

Replies 4

Hi, Mates,

If I want to appeal for the eligibility of employer for jobkeeper payment, what is the right process?  

I know that we can process he commissioner discretion.  Can the April payment will be paid if the appeal is approved?

Regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Luk 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I suggest checking out the 'Object to an ATO decision' page, which gives information on objecting and also tells you how to do it.

Hope that helps

Thanks

LizdeK

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Luk 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I suggest checking out the 'Object to an ATO decision' page, which gives information on objecting and also tells you how to do it.

Hope that helps

Thanks

LizdeK

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks a lot

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @Luk,

Thanks for your question.

We can only give general information here on ATO Community, so if this doesn't cover your circumstances, you may need to contact us.

Employers need to determine if they meet the eligibility criteria for the JobKeeper payment. They then need to determine their eligible employees.

Employer eligibility for the JobKeeper payment is self-assessed by the employer. However, if it is later determined that they were not entitled to the payment, they will need to repay the overpaid amount.

Employers can choose not to participate in JobKeeper, even if they are eligible.

The Commissioner's discretion refers to eligible business participants.

I hope this information helps.

Regards

RochL

Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

Thanks a lot.