Announcements
On 21 July the government announced proposed changes to the JobKeeper program. These changes don’t affect Jobkeeper payments until after 28 September 2020.

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper Enrolled Application - Editing or Withdrawing an already Enrolled application

Highlighted

Views 2281

Replies 2

Hi,

I am a new Sole Trader, and have Enrolled for Jobkeeper Payments.

Post enrolment, if I need to make changes to the application information, e.g. edit/modify the number of employees, or withdraw my application unless more clarity is available, how can I do that please?

The current ATO portal is not showing me any allowed actions to Edit/Modify/Withdraw the submitted Jobkeeper enrolment.

Do I need to call ATO helpdesk number for that?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @sbsnewbie,

Thank you for getting in touch!

If you have already submitted your enrolment and need to make changes, you can now do that via phone!

So yes, please contact us to make those changes. There are currently long queue's due to high demand so we do apologise in advance for wait times, but can help you once you get through.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Initiate

Replies 0

What is the number for the ATO helpdesk ?

Highlighted

Best answer

ATO Certified

Community Support

Replies 0

Hi @sbsnewbie,

Thank you for getting in touch!

If you have already submitted your enrolment and need to make changes, you can now do that via phone!

So yes, please contact us to make those changes. There are currently long queue's due to high demand so we do apologise in advance for wait times, but can help you once you get through.

Thanks.