ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper Payment Unclear

Views 699

Replies 2

Hello,

I have received a jobkeeper payment for the last fortnight of April but since have not been backpaid any further. As far as I know my employer meets the requirements to further qualify and therefore pay me but I'm unsure of the nature of this and any correspondence from myself or my coworkers with them has been ignored or dismissed.

Please advise,

Craig

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @CraigHrat

Thanks for contacting ATO Community.

If you have questions about workplace entitlements and obligations in relation to the JobKeeper Payment scheme, the Fair Work Commission has released guidance on how it can assist with JobKeeper Disputes.

If you are concerned that someone is doing the wrong thing in relation to JobKeeper payment, you can tell us about it. To report illegal or behaviour of concern, see making a tip off.

Hope this helps.

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Former Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @CraigHrat

Thanks for contacting ATO Community.

If you have questions about workplace entitlements and obligations in relation to the JobKeeper Payment scheme, the Fair Work Commission has released guidance on how it can assist with JobKeeper Disputes.

If you are concerned that someone is doing the wrong thing in relation to JobKeeper payment, you can tell us about it. To report illegal or behaviour of concern, see making a tip off.

Hope this helps.

Replies 0

Thanks, I'll look into it.

Yours,

Craig