Announcements
Looking for information on the JobKeeper extension? Check out our answers to common questions the community has been asking.

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper Payments not received

Highlighted

Views 2647

Replies 4

Hi,

I went back into the Portal on 4th May and completed the application for JobSeeker. I am hearing of many who have received the payment, but I have not, and also no messages or further correspondence.

How do we know what is happening with the application? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @DebbieW,

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community, we understand this is a difficult time.

You mentioned you were looking for your JobSeeker payment, if this is correct you would need to contact Services Australia.

I can appreciate there maybe confusion given there is JobSeeker and JobKeeper so I have also provided detail regarding the JobKeeper payment below in case this is what you meant. 

Payments have started being deposited, and we are working to ensure this money is paid to those eligible as quickly as possible.

Our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information.

When will I receive the payment?

Once you have identified and maintained your employees in Step 2, you should receive the JobKeeper payments within five business days. If there are additional checks required or any errors made on your form, it may take some additional time for us to resolve. 

Wishing you all the best and hope your payment arrives soon.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Most helpful response

Community Support

Replies 3

Hi @DebbieW,

Thanks for reaching out to ATO Community, we understand this is a difficult time.

You mentioned you were looking for your JobSeeker payment, if this is correct you would need to contact Services Australia.

I can appreciate there maybe confusion given there is JobSeeker and JobKeeper so I have also provided detail regarding the JobKeeper payment below in case this is what you meant. 

Payments have started being deposited, and we are working to ensure this money is paid to those eligible as quickly as possible.

Our JobKeeper Knowledge Based Article provides additional information.

When will I receive the payment?

Once you have identified and maintained your employees in Step 2, you should receive the JobKeeper payments within five business days. If there are additional checks required or any errors made on your form, it may take some additional time for us to resolve. 

Wishing you all the best and hope your payment arrives soon.

Highlighted

Replies 2

Hi Jody,

Thanks, you are correct, definitely meant JobKeeper :/ 

More than 5 days have passed. Hence my reaching out.

How will I know if there are errors made or additional checks to be made? Will I be contacted? Is a message or email sent to let us know when to expect a payment? There is just so much uncertainty around the payments.

Highlighted

Community Support

Replies 1

Hi @DebbieW

Sorry for the delay in replying, and thanks so much for your patience.

Have you had an answer to your question as yet? If not, please reply and tag me, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

LizdeK

Highlighted

Replies 0

Hi @LizdeK  
I have the same issue,Been more than 5 days since i had declared and enrolled for jobkeeper for our Non-Profit Government awarded company but we have not received payment for month of may. We rang and ato said it is under review and might take 2 weeks. But when we enrolled over the phone, we were under the impression that it will be 5 days so we already paid and spent on business activities. Is there any way we can know exact date when the payment arrives?