Announcements
Have you sold crypto, shares or property? Our new capital gains tax guide has info about cost bases, calculations & more! Still got questions? Ask the Community!

ATO Community

Re: Jobkeeper and returning to work query

Views 830

Replies 2

Hello, I hope it's ok to ask this here as I have been scouring the internet for answers, to no avail.

At my work, half of the staff are eligible for the Jobkeeper payment and are being paid. The other half don't qualify and get nothing.
So, with things starting to open back up, can your employer only roster on the people receiving jobkeeper payments and the others get still nothing?
Thank you for any insight
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 1

Hi @Samdeancas 

Any questions about employment conidtions, including the situation you describe need to be directed to Fair Work. Their website has a lot of information about JobKeeper issues so you might find the information you are looking for there. 

2 REPLIES 2

Most helpful response

Community Manager

Replies 1

Hi @Samdeancas 

Any questions about employment conidtions, including the situation you describe need to be directed to Fair Work. Their website has a lot of information about JobKeeper issues so you might find the information you are looking for there. 

Replies 0

Thank you so much for the reply 😊
I did have a good look on that website but nothing relating to that particular issue. Seems there's only information for people that receive the payment but nothing about if you don't get it, except to go and see what other payments you might be eligible for.
Might have to wait for Monday and try calling. I can lodge an enquiry but it's very involved and you have to fill out all details about your workplace etc, and I just want to ask the question without doing a formal complaint.